IN THE HEART OF WAVES
RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT:
March 21-22, 2023
Saclay scientific campus (Paris area)
>> Submission deadline postponed to January 6.
Energy is more relevant than ever: Modes of transmission, harvesting, conversion, storage as well as associated materials and systems are interdisciplinary issues in many sectors of activity (mobility, communication, etc.). Waves play an increasing role in the transmission, control and management of energy, both through fundamental aspects, technological developments and analysis tools
The URSI-France 2023 workshop, organized under the auspices of the French Academy of Sciences, will focus on "Energy in the heart of waves". It will be structured around oral and poster sessions. Most of the sessions will be introduced by keynotes and guest speakers, presenting the state of the art and/or recent developments, followed by papers selected by the scientific committee.
The workshop aims to bring together researchers (from academia and industry) under the following topics:
- Multiplicity and variability of sources, complex media and environments, energy levels, frequencies, etMulti-scale / multi-level models
- EMC, susceptibility, vulnerability, interferences
- Human exposure and health
- Innovative materials and components
- Measurement protocols
- Management strategies: Sobriety, flexibility, efficiency, acceptability, resilience, risk management, etc.
- Artificial intelligence, resources optimization, time-frequency aspects
URSI-France, applying the URSI policy of support to women in radio science, warmly encourages them to highlight their works in the context of JS 2023.
The workshop will take place on Tuesday March 21 and Wednesday March 22 in CentraleSupélec, Saclay scientific campus. Plateau de Moulon 3 rue Joliot-Curie, F-91192 Gif-sur-Yvette.
The URSI-France 2023 workshop is jointly organized by SATIE (Information and Energy Technology, Systems and Applications) and GeePs (Group of electrical engineering – Paris) laboratories.
Organizing committee chairs:Mohamed BENSETTI (CentraleSupelec/GeePs) & Alain SIBILLE (Telecom Paris & URSI-Fr)
ABRIET Sophie (CNRS / SATIE)
|MIR Lluis M. (CNRS/URSI-France)|
PICHON Lionel (CNRS/GeePs)
SARRAZIN Julien (Sorbonne Université/GeePs)
SIZUN Hervé (URSI-France)
VOLDOIRE Adrien (Centralesupélec/GeePs)
Scientific committee chairs:François COSTA (UPEC/SATIE) and Lionel PICHON (CNRS/GeePs)
AMEDEO Alexandre (Thales)
LAFON Frédéric (Valeo)
- A “Young researcher” grant of 300 euros and a free registration will be provided to the main author and presenter of the best article, if he is candidate, under 35 on March 21, 2023 and affiliated to a European laboratory other than French.
- A best paper “Young scientist” award will be selected by the scientific committee. The young scientist must be PhD student or post-doctoral student and first author of the paper.
These two allocations are independent and may turn out to be given to the same person.
The proceedings of the workshop which will be available in open access on the URSI-France web site (http://ursi-france.org).
A selection of papers will be proposed for extended publication, either in the Comptes rendus Physique de l’Académie des sciences (in English) or in the Revue de l’électricité et de l’électronique (in french).
Proposals for papers should be submitted online via the dedicated website: https://ursifr-2023.sciencesconf.orgin the form of a clear and concise text of one to two pages, with sufficient content to allow their scientific evaluation. For further information on paper submission, see Template. The slides will be in English while the talks may be English or French.
January 6, 2023:
Deadline for submission of abstracts
February 4, 2023:
Notification to authors of acceptance
February 20, 2023:
February 24, 2023:
Deadline for submission of full papers
Notification to authors of full paper acceptance and online registration open
March 3, 2023
March 21-22, 2023:
Deadline of registration
The registration fee is 240 € for each participant. It includes, among others, lunches and coffee breaks. A 125€ reduced fee will be applied to students and retired participants.
Registrations have to be made online: https://ursifr-2023.sciencesconf.org